Monday, May 12, 2008

1st Mother's Day..Kind of....

Well, this past weekend was a wonderful weekend in that I celebrated Mother's Day. I'm not quite a mom, but in many ways I am. I would like to thank everyone for the the cards they sent and the well wishes I received. It was all very nice! My mom is here in Ann Arbor so we went for pedicures and the boys took us out for dinner at BWW. I received some wonderful gifts from Steven, Baby Justin and my other kids (Libby, Ashes & Scout). I got a very cute maternity tank that says "Kicking 24/7", some really nice pregnancy lotion (which is French by the way, ooolala) and some of my favorite coconut lime body spray. Steven gave me an amazing massage too which was magical and I really needed it (Justin, your daddy is so sweet!). I also made a really big breakfast for everyone to help celebrate. Overall, it was a great weekend and I had a great time. Thank you for making my first sort of Mother's Day so memorable!

No comments: