Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mommy's Birthday Surprise & Nap Time

This past weekend Steven & I snuck away to celebrate my birthday in Canada. Our first night we stayed in Windsor (we recommend visiting Patrick O'Ryan's Pub & The Honest Lawyer) and the 2nd night we stayed in Leamington which was located in the middle of the Wine Touring District. After a great weekend and many purchases from the wineries we were more than excited to see our little guy whom we missed like crazy! (It wasn't easy getting me out of the house when we left Friday afternoon; I cried in the car for almost 15 minutes and randomly thoughout the trip!)

Mommy & Daddy Wine Tasting "Pelee Island Winery"


When we got home Justin had the sweetest surprise for me! I love my little man!

Daddy also bought Justin something very special from the Harley shop in Canada....A Harley patch for his new jean jacket!


Finally here is just a cute video of Justin and his best bud Scout we couldn't resist posting!

No comments: