Saturday, November 29, 2008

November was a blur, but had a lot of excitement...from what we remember! :)

November is finally over!!! And I am happy to report we won Blood Battle and it's a good thing we did because it was this same event which kept me missing my boys for several weeks! Things finally calmed down and I have had 5 days off of work for the Thanksgiving holiday to spend quality time with my family.

Just to catch you up on the past few weeks, we've been super busy.

-Justin turned 4 months old!! Of course, we have the bath pictures :)



-Justin started eating cereal and Gerber 1st foods!
(on Thanksgiving, how appropriate dontcha think?!)


-Justin received an early X-Mas present from Grandma & Grandpa K! LOVES IT!


-Grandma & Grandpa Hawes joined us all for Thanksgiving! YAH! Justin was so happy to see them! We certainly all had a lot to be thankful for! Justin also had a lot to add to the conversation now that he is started to babble "talk" more. :)

No comments: