Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sleepless Nights

I thought sleepless nights occured AFTER the baby was born, but here I am just beginning my 5th month and I can't sleep for the life of me. I really do want to sleep, but all the pillows in the world can help me get comfortable. It is times like these it doesn't bother me that Steven works 3rd shift. I would be keeping him up all hours of the night. I literally have to sleep in the middle of the bed in the most awkward positions, not to mention the tossing and turning. I am a stomach sleeper naturally so this whole having to sleep on my left side is killing me. So, I thank you for letting me vent. I am sure it won't help me sleep better but I am happy to share the joys of pregnancy. :)
Baby is doing well though. We have an appointment at the doctor next Tuesday and of course on the 31st we have the exciting gender appointment. Ta-ta for now!
PS I started my spring and summer wardrobe this weekend shopping. How exciting!

No comments: