Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Out of commission for a few days!

Well, much to my dismay and frustration I ended back up at the doctor today because my blood pressure was all over the place and I wasn't feeling right. My blood pressure is a pretty constant 120/80 which is the average. Well today it went from 136/90 to 148/102 in a matter of 20 minutes or so. Combined with a headache the doctor told me to come in right away. I've been told to take a few days off of work to balance out my blood pressure, stay cool and get some rest (I've only been getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night.)

It was quite the scare, but they evaluated Justin and he's perfectly fine. His heartbeat is perfect and his fetal movement is very active. Which of course he was my number one concern!

I'm a worrier so it's no wonder my blood pressure is out of wack. I'm worried about work, being a good wife, helping take care of my folks, getting things ready for when Justin comes, and ect ect! I just need to breathe and remember it'll all work out!

Like I mentioned before, we're heading out of town for the weekend and I am excited to pretty much do nothing but relax! And of course we have our trip to MQT, which just thinking of it eases my mind completely. I'll see you soon Lake Superior.

Ok, time to lay down and put my feet up! See you all in a few days!

No comments: