Monday, June 30, 2008

A visual and little laugh for you all...

This is for everyone to have a little chuckle at my expense and for Justin to tease me later on in life (or appreciate me even more for it all). As we are gearing into the last few weeks of our pregnancy mobility is becoming more and more of an issue. Well, life doesn't stop for anyone when they are pregnant so the show must go on. We went grocery shopping the other day at Meijer and well, I wanted a wheel chair because I was super pooped that day. They didn't have any "regular wheelchairs", only the big obvious looking electric kind with the basket. Did I mention it beeps when you go in reverse and makes a loud obnoxious noice as it rolls on down the aisles? Well, Steven talked me into giving it a whirl so I did and I never will again. People were laughing at me :( AND so was Steven! Steven would keep saying beep, beep, beep beep and teasing me. Not very nice if you ask me! :) (Don't worry I will get the last laugh when Steven is changing Justin's diaper and Justin pees on him!)

Other things that may make you laugh....I was trying to put nylons on for work the other day and I have to sit when I put them on or pants or anything else on due to my balance. Well I was stubborn and tried standing up and fell right on my butt. I guess you had to be there to see it, but I was half dressed and crying on the floor :)

Oh, my personal favorite is having to have my plate sit on a phone book so my plate is closer to my face at the dinner table and I have to wear a towel "bib" to make sure I don't slober on myself when I eat. Classy eh?

As you can see I am very secure with myself and my pregnancy to share all of this with you. Feel free to laugh and enjoy this post. I've learned to laugh through it all; it's been quite the experience that is for sure!

This weekend is the 4th of July and we don't have plans at this point. I am sure we'll come up with something fun, we always do! Until next time.....

No comments: